Wednesday, January 18, 2012

store bought favorites- swiffer wet jet












Meet my new best friend.  Isn't she pretty?  She smells pretty too.  I don't even know where to begin.  Okay, I'll begin with my kitchen floor.  It's a disgrace.  I am constantly sweeping crumbs.  I feel like all I do all day long is sweep.  However, sweeping does not get the grime off the floor which there is a lot of.  I should be on my hands and knees scrubbing a lot more frequently than I do.  But I don't.  It's a royal pain and there are other things to do besides scrub my kitchen floor.  A friend suggested I get a Wet Jet Swiffer.  I was hesitant and you know why because you probably have a million different cleaning agents like I do.  The thing is, one cleaning agent won't work for everything and I have come to accept that...finally.  We have an upright vacuum, a hand held vacuum, a shampooer, a Shark (steam cleaner for our wood floors and granite), a broom, etc.  And now this.  This is exactly what I needed for my tile.  If you don't have one of these do yourself a favor and grab a starter kit for $20.  You will love it.  Pop in 4 AAA batteries, put the bottle of cleaner in (it smells soooo good!) and away you go.  It's so easy.  After I was done with the kitchen and laundry room I carried it upstairs to my kids' bathrooms.  I did not have to get down on my hands and knees and scrub the grimy stuff!  Do yourself a favor.  Best spent $20 ever.

P.S.  See that crock pot in the background?  Best crock pot so far.  It's my 3rd or 4th.  Hamilton Beach.  The lid clamps on tight, it has a handle and even comes with a spoon.  It has a fun little place for you to insert the name of whatever dish you're cooking should you take your crock pot to a party.  Deserves it's own blog entry...one day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up> This is my first visit toyour blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes that you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you come back and enjoy a few recipes!

    ReplyDelete