Monday, November 7, 2011

apples, peaches, pears and plums

apples, peaches, pears and plums....or pine!
 
I don't have a photo for you yet, just a grand idea!  My husband came to me a day or two ago and said he'd like for our family to start a new tradition this year and I loved his idea.  Starting this year we'll  choose a REAL tree for Christmas, light it, decorate it then plant it in our backyard to enjoy year after year.  I'm not sure which kind of tree it will be this year but who knows, maybe we'll put some partridges in a real pear tree.  I'm really excited about this.  Currently our home is not landscaped and we have a big job ahead of ourselves.  We're dreaming and scheming about what we hope to do and part of our plan includes filling in a large space of property with trees.  We'd like some pine trees for privacy but we'd also like lots of fruit trees to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea!!
    If any one cam pull off a gorgeous pear tree for Christmas . . .YOU CAN!!

    ReplyDelete